2023 Benefits Open Enrollment
Oct. 18 - Nov. 1, 2022
What to Know
Open enrollment is your once-a-year opportunity to review and update your benefit elections to make sure they continue meeting your needs. Enrollment for your 2023 benefits will be from October 18 - November 1, 2022 inside Benefitfocus. This is an active enrollment so you will need to take action and select your benefit elections, even if you are not making changes to your current elections.
How to Enroll
Please login to Benefitfocus and follow instructions.
- --> Collect information for all beneficiaries (you will need to add these beneficiaries into BenefitfocusTM starting 10/19)
- Phone Number
- Tax ID (if needed)
- Collect information for all eligible dependents (you will need to add these dependents into BenefitfocusTM starting 10/19
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Review the options and understand your choices
- Review the benefits brochure to help you determine the best plan options for your circumstances
- Make sure to include any other individuals who will be affected by your elections in the decision-making process
- Log into Benefitfocus and make your 2022 benefit elections
- You can also use the Benefitfocus Mobile App User Guide
2022 Benefits Open Enrollment Information Session Video
2022 Open Enrollment Vendor Session Video
The Open Enrollment brochure summarizes benefit plans that are available to benefit-eligible employees at Baylor University. This brochure is meant only to cover the major points of benefit plans, and it does not contain all of the details that are included in summary plan descriptions.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information in this guide, if there is ever a question about one of these plans and policies, or if there is a conflict between the information in this guide and the formal language of the plan or policy documents, the formal wording in the plan or policy documents will govern. Examples shown within this brochure are for illustration purposes only and your individual situation may vary.
If you have additional questions regarding the 2023 Benefits Open Enrollment which are not answered through this webpage, please call 254.710.2000.