Completing Your I-9
Below is a comprehensive list of the various ways employees can complete Form I-9. Regardless of which option is selected, please take heed of the following:
- Paper I-9 Forms are not used.
- Scanned or digital copies of I-9 documents are not accepted.
- The employee and authorized agent must be physically together when completing the I-9.
Employees must complete Section 1 of Form I-9 and then initiate steps for the employer or authorized agent to complete Section 2.
Have questions? Visit the FAQ Page.
- List of Acceptable Documents for U.S. Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents.
- List of Acceptable Documents for Foreign Nationals (also see Baylor Orientation Guide for new hires).
- Foreign Nationals, who are new hires, will receive FNIS communications from the Payroll Office for completion. Any questions can be directed to Payroll_Office@baylor.edu.
In-Person I-9 Processing
If situated in the local area, consider completing the I-9 in person. A Human Resources representative will serve as the authorized agent and complete the I-9. Some departments may have a designated staff member who can complete I-9s for their employees. Review locations below to find an available representative.
Human Resources Office
Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm CST
One Stop - for students only
Monday-Wednesday & Friday, 9:00am-4:00pm CST,
Louise Herrington School of Nursing in Dallas
Office locations are closed during University Holidays (see full list).
Remote I-9 Processing
Select a tab below to explore options for completing the I-9 remotely. Visit the FAQ page to address questions.