Transition & Exit
In This Guide
Transition to New Department
- Give administrator access on your computer to department representative.
- Copy any personal computer files to Box or a flash drive and delete from computer.
- Gather any personal files or items and remove from desk/office.
- Leave computer and other departmental materials in previous department.
- Return any departmental keys to the Key Shop and pick up your new keys.
- The previous and new departments will coordinate provision/removal of appropriate access to systems, offices, etc.
Exiting the University
Exit Interview: Items to Bring
- Separation Processing Form - Section C will be completed with HR
- Technology Access Form
- Letter of Resignation (copy)
- Baylor ID card (and spouse card, if applicable)
- NOTE: Baylor Retirees will be issued new retiree ID card(s). In the interim, you may retain the current card(s).
- Receipt from keys (turn these into the Key Shop prior to Exit appointment)
- Purchasing/travel cards
- Name tags/badges
- Cellular phone and/or laptops
- Other university property not previously returned to your department
Human Resources is located on the 2nd floor, Suite 200, in the Clifton Robinson Tower.