Introducing New Vendor - Progyny
Beginning October 1, 2023, we are excited to offer inclusive fertility and family building benefits through Progyny, a leading fertility and family building benefits solution. The Progyny benefit includes comprehensive treatment coverage leveraging the latest technologies and treatments, access to high-quality care through a premier network of fertility specialists, and personalized emotional support and guidance from dedicated Patient Care Advocates (PCAs). Starting August 1, 2023, you can contact Progyny at 866-960-3562 more information. Learn more by watching this Progyny Welcome Video.
The journey to become a parent can be physically, emotionally, and financially challenging. With the Progyny benefit you have access to comprehensive treatment coverage leveraging the latest technologies and treatments, access to high-quality care through a premier network of fertility specialists, and personalized emotional support and guidance from dedicated Patient Care Advocates (PCAs).
To make your fertility benefit easier to understand and utilize, Progyny has bundled all of the individual services, tests, and treatments you may need to pursue into Progyny Smart Cycles.
To learn more and activate your benefit, contact your dedicated Progyny PCA at 866-960-3562.
Find more great content, including Progyny’s podcast, expert interviews, video tutorials and information on treatment options at progyny.com/education.
View the Progyny Benefits Overview PowerPoint Presentation using this link.
- The Progyny solution improves clinical outcomes, shortens time to pregnancy and reduces total fertility-related costs by providing a comprehensive and effective value-based fertility benefit that combines clinical and emotional guidance and support, science, technology, and data.
- We understand that each patient’s needs are unique, and as a Progyny member, you’ll have access to the coverage, care, and support you need for your unique journey. To learn more, and get started contact your dedicated Patient Care Advocate at 866-960-3562.
- Progyny’s fertility and family building benefit include comprehensive treatment coverage with the latest medical technologies, personalized dedicated support, and access to the largest network of high-quality fertility specialists to ensure that anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
- Progyny is a leading fertility and family building benefits management company that combines clinical and emotional guidance, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value-based fertility solutions.
- Baylor University understands that building a family can be challenging. That’s why we’re pleased to partner with Progyny, a fertility and family building benefits solution company, to give all employees access to the nation’s leading fertility specialists and solutions. Progyny’s program includes comprehensive coverage, personalized guidance from dedicated Patient Care Advocates, and convenient access to the largest national network of premier fertility specialists. You and/or your dependents must be enrolled in a Baylor University medical plan to access Progyny.
- Infertility is common and there’s no one-size-fits-all treatment approach. New October 1, 2023, Baylor University has partnered with Progyny, a fertility and family building benefits solution company, that specializes in providing fertility and family building services to individuals and couples who may be struggling to conceive.