New Employee Forms
In This Guide
- New Employee Forms
- Information about each Form
New Employee Forms
- To view and complete some of these forms, you need access to Ignite as well as Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your computer. To download a free copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader click here.
- Most forms are available online inside Ignite. However, a few are PDF forms that you will submit.
- If you have questions regarding any of the forms, you will have a chance to ask them during Essential BU.
You will review and complete the forms listed below before Essential BU orientation or on your first day of work. If you require assistance, please email askHR@baylor.edu.
Information about each Form
- Complete section 1 of this form online, on or before your first day of work. If you cannot do so prior to your arrival in HR, you will have the opportunity to do so in the HR office at the end of Bear Essentials.
- NOTE: Please pay particular attention to the List of Acceptable Documents.
- Bring the required original, unexpired documents - either one item from list A or one item each from lists B AND C - with you to Bear Essentials in order to complete section 2.
- Failure to provide acceptable documents will affect your employment status.
Inside of Ignite, use the detailed instructions of the form to complete this form on-line.
Request for Deposit of Payroll Earnings
Inside Ignite, complete this form on-line.
Electronic W-2 Form Election
Inside Ignite, complete this form online.
Faculty Pay Option (For Faculty Only)
Faculty have the option to receive their ten-month academic year salary in twelve installments. This form allows you to elect into this pay option.
Read this form, check boxes as appropriate, then print it for your signature.
Read this form then print for your initials and signature.
Memorandum of Understanding
Inside Ignite, please review each item listed on this form make sure you understand what is required of you.
Copies of Unofficial Transcripts
Unofficial transcripts are required for all positions requiring a degree, with the exception of Baylor transcripts or transcripts previously submitted to our office.